This is a guided tour, approximately 3/4 mile hike that goes up 150 feet in elevation and includes some steep, rocky sections. Good hiking shoes required (no open-toe shoes permitted). Bring water, as the temperatures can be extreme. The tour takes approximately 2 - 2 1/2 hours to complete.
Come 30 minutes early for an introductory video by Hopi and Zuni elders. Check out our interactive artifact guide in the museum!
Guided Tours available March thru November
- Tuesday - Saturday at 9 am and 1 pm, weather permitting (arrive 30 minutes early for informative video).
- Museum is open year-round!
- We do not go out in thunderstorms or when rain, lightening, snow or high winds can be a safety factor.
- Tours can fill during the tourist season. Call ahead to reserve your spot! 928.333.5375
- The tour leaves from the museum, where you are driven to the site.
- Please - no pets.
Museum and site tours are closed on Sundays and some Holidays.
Check back for updates or call 928-333-5375 for more information.
Please click on "Home" tab and scroll down to see
sold out tour dates and holiday closures.